Long Island’s own Little Vic is celebrating his string of tour dates opening for underground rap bruisers Apathy and Celph Titled with a self-producer burner, “HAARP,” off his upcoming compilation, Loosies 2.
While fans of Vic are surely more than enticed by the idea of hearing new music, it’s those who have been sleeping on the emcee/producer who are in for a real treat here. “HAARP” is the sound of not just a confident and talented artist, but one with something to prove. Vic sounds equally hungry and in his zone as he spits clever bars over his own head-nodding instrumental that’s filled with slick sample flips and crazy drums.
You’ll receive an instant-download of “HAARP” if you pre-order his soon-coming Loosies 2 project, which compiles both new and previously released material from the LI artist. Expect to hear this and other joints if you catch him hitting the stage during Ap and Celph’s tour, which is sure to be nothing short of bonkers.
Give “HAARP” a spin, and keep your calendar’s marked for the March 29th release of Loosies 2, which is now available for pre-order via iTunes, Amazonand Google Play, via Vic’s own imprint, Orena Records.
Loosies 2 (Smart URL): http://smarturl.it/Loosies2
01. White Devil (prod. by Little Vic)
02. HAARP (prod. by Little Vic)
03. Color of Money (prod. by Tzarizm)
04. Lost @ See (prod. by DJ Insite)
05. Ring Around (prod. by DJ Insite)
06. MUFON (prod. by Little Vic)
07. Industrial Grade (prod. by Buckwild)
08. Uncivilized (prod. by Little Vic)
09. American Blues (prod. by Little Vic)
10. Heaven Knows (prod. by Little Vic)
11. High Castles (prod. by Little Vic)
12. By the Pound (feat. Dano) [prod. by POUNDAPROBLEM]
13. Glass Home (prod. by DJ Insite)
14. Under Oath (prod. by Little Vic)
15. History is Written (prod. by Buckwild)
16. 16’s Are for Children (prod. by Little Vic)
You might also like
More from Albums/Mixtapes
New York's A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie is back with a new project titled International Artist, (presumably) named so due …
UPDATE: Lecrae and Zaytoven have released a new visual for their single, "Get Back Right." You can check that out …