20 years ago today, hip-hop was changed forever. Hip-hop lost The Notorious B.I.G. but the memories of the rapper never faded.
Since his untimely death, his music and powerful influence has lived on. Throughout New York, B.I.G’s name is immortalized. There is even a yearly dedication on his birthday! But that’s not the only thing. There are murals, song dedications, clothes, movies, etc. that honor B.I.G. Even 20 years later, there is no way we can forget the Brooklyn native.
B.I.G. did so much in his short time here and left us with an unforgettable list of performances for us to relive. Check out some of them below. RIP B.I.G.
1. Last performance of “One More Chance” at the 1997 Soul Train Awards.
2. “Juicy” at ‘MTV Grind Spring Break’
3. “Big Poppa” at ‘The Jon Stewart’ show.
4. Ready To Die album performance for fans in London with Tim Westwood
5. B.I.G. joins Lil Kim & Junior Mafia for a “Players Anthem” performance
You might also like
More from Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAK2uQ3mIYQ This past March marked the fifteenth anniversary of Murs & 9th Wonder’s partnership, as their debut collaborative project, Murs 3:16: The 9th Edition(which …
Once again, from Queens, New York, all the way down to Los Angeles, California, 2 powerful forces in hip-hop combine …