20 years ago today, hip-hop was changed forever. Hip-hop lost The Notorious B.I.G. but the memories of the rapper never faded.
Since his untimely death, his music and powerful influence has lived on. Throughout New York, B.I.G’s name is immortalized. There is even a yearly dedication on his birthday! But that’s not the only thing. There are murals, song dedications, clothes, movies, etc. that honor B.I.G. Even 20 years later, there is no way we can forget the Brooklyn native.
B.I.G. did so much in his short time here and left us with an unforgettable list of performances for us to relive. Check out some of them below. RIP B.I.G.
1. Last performance of “One More Chance” at the 1997 Soul Train Awards.
2. “Juicy” at ‘MTV Grind Spring Break’
3. “Big Poppa” at ‘The Jon Stewart’ show.
4. Ready To Die album performance for fans in London with Tim Westwood
5. B.I.G. joins Lil Kim & Junior Mafia for a “Players Anthem” performance
You might also like
More from Videos
Chicago is known for its fair share of R&B singers and Princess Laje' is building her brand brick by brick …
Emerging artist, MobBeatz has released his brand new single "S.O.S" featuring the popular Turkish rapper Kubilay Karca. The song is …
I Am GAWD by TtheGAWD x Max Julian Passion, hunger, aggression, and skill; these are just a few words that might come …