The near-universally loved Rich Gang Tha Tour Part 1 mixtape from Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, and, a little bit, Birdman is full of the left-field, martian-like melodies and flows that have turned both of the younger ATLiens into the innovators to watch. What pushes this package over the edge from good (and fun, and bizarre) territory into full-on greatness, worthy of endless repeats, is how many outrageous, outlandish lines the tape boasts. Thugger brings his Wayne-like absurdism up a notch time and time again, and Quan may never have been so inspired (to be mean as all hell, in creative new ways). We compiled the wildest, most absurd, most quotable lines from what seems to be everyone’s favorite new LP. Get into the braziest set of lyrics we’ve seen in a long time below.
25 & 24: Rich Homie Quan: “Put your ass to sleep, baby girl tempur-pedic” / Young Thug: “Let the lil bitch come roll me like tempur-pedic” (“Beat It”)
Guess these guys were on the same comfy page that day.
23. Young Thug: “Baby, give me hat, Oops I meant head” (“I Got”)
When mistakes (or “mistakes”) become breakthroughs.
22. Young Thug: “When the kids in town, tell em never ever use daddy’s dishes” (“I Know It”)
Weird request, but they’ll definitely do what he says.
21. Rich Homie Quan: “He lucky I even used a condom / Wait, I even hit her in front of your children, stupid nigga! I’m lying” (“I Know It”)
We did tell you Quan can be mean. This is the foulest prank ever.
20. Young Thug: “I’ma keep one inside the chamber like Wilt” (“Tell Em [Lies]”)
Legend has it that Wilt had about 20,000 in the chamber.
19. Rich Homie Quan: “That lil ho retarded, had to nickname lil bitch.. tortoise” (“Beat It”)
Quan gets linguistic and literal.
18. Rich Homie Quan: “Milk Marie she got pretty pussy, call it pink cause a nigga fell in love with it” (“Milk Marie”)
Fewer lines of logic are harder to follow than this one, which is what makes it great.
17. Young Thug: “Split that money up in eight ways like I’m an octopus” (“Givenchy”)
Young Marine Biologist.
16. Young Thug: “Everything come out your mouth is a fairy, no tooth” (“730”)
A hilarious stretch of a line.
15. Young Thug: “Ice skating like Lupe Fiasco / Ima stack then hundreds tall no Rango” (“See You”)
One point for rhyming and pairing those wildly different references, and another for the fact that Thug (probably) was referencing The Cool specifically.
14. Young Thug: “Put that lil bitch on her feet, no Bengay” (“Beat It”)
No one would have thought of Bengay, but we’re still glad he clarified.
13. Rich Homie Quan: “Baby I’m the hot dog, you can be the relish” (“War Ready”)
Pickup-line innovator extraordinaire.
12. Rich Homie Quan: “Just met a lil bitch with a long name, muthafucka had more letters than Tennessee” (“Bullet”)
It’s not hard to picture that aggravatingly long name just following Quan around like a dark cloud until he arrived at the studio, and out came this gem.
11. Young Thug: “That pussy wet she gotta dry it outdoors” (“Freestyle”)
Even with all the “pussy so wet” lines out there, Thugger found still found a new, funnier one.
10. Young Thug: “She gon’ look over these bitches like terms and conditions” (“Tell Em [Lies]”)
Even YMCMB superstars have to scroll and click to get to their iTunes.
9. Young Thug: “I’m bangin’ red like strawberries” (“Imma Ride”)
The first and only time Bloods have been compared to strawberries.
8. Rich Homie Quan: “Did a show in Boston drinking lean out a tea cup” (“Beat It”)
A whole new meaning for “Boston Tea Party.”
7. Young Thug: “Got more loud than a parade” (“Pull Up”)
Parades do sure have a lot of loud.
6. Young Thug: “Swear to God I think a blunt came with my shoes / (That’s the way they laced)” (“Pull Up”)
5. Young Thug: “She ain’t know what time it was ’til I bought her first clock” (“Givenchy”)
This line is all sorts of absurd, but also clever as hell, which Thugger doesn’t get quite enough credit for.
4. Young Thug: “My weed is loud and you smokin’ libraries” (“Imma Ride”)
You know the Gang was laughing their collective asses off when Thug spit this.
3. Rich Homie Quan: “I don’t wanna fuck with her, if she ain’t gon’ keep it” (“Beat It”)
That’s a bold fucking condition, Quan.
2. Young Thug: “I ain’t never been in love, I don’t know how pain feel” (“Freestyle”)
This one isn’t quite as absurd as the rest, but the fact that this startling and introspective line comes just a moment before #11 on this list is enough for us to count it as outrageous.
1. Young Thug: “No copy but her face I paste” (“Pull Up”)
You might also like
More from Features
Julian Marqusie Brown is 25 year old. Professional MC, music artist and songwriter, and actor from Hawaii. RESPECT.: Who are some …
Bunlo is a Spanish/English speaking trap artist. He recently started getting more into latin music(reggaeton*). He’s originally born in Miami, …
Gerome Alexander Nash, Famously known as “GOLDEN G”, is a 27-year-old Canadian hip-hop artist from Toronto, Canada (Oakville, GTA) area. …