It’s him. Flushing’s finest foodie and most detailed rhymer, Action Bronson, has compiled an astounding amount of food references in the span of his short but prolific career (two EPs and six LPs since 2011). Behold–we’ve compiled Bronsoliño‘s finest food references and provided some mouth watering pictures to go along with them. Enjoy the créme of Bronson‘s crop, laid out chronologically and deliciously.
2. The olive oil virgin, first press, it’s never blended, kid/ I’m straight raw like Carpaccio — “Respect The Mustache” from Well Done.
4. Liquorice liquore, one cube, a touch of water / Watch it mix, turn white like the Duchess’ daughter. — “Cocoa Butter” from Well Done.
5. My beard is golden brown just like a biscuit / Everyday I’m thinking should I risk it, add another number to statistics / Or use the breast milk to eat my Crispix — “The Madness” from Dr. Lector.
6. From philly cheesesteaks, lobsters on the barbeque / I’m getting twisted eating chicken with a prostitute / An hour later eat the burger with my drug dealer / Then add the butter to the fudge to make the fudge realer — “Ronnie Colman” from Dr. Lector.
8. Too beaucoup, fresher than a lake trout / Barbecue the venison, pair it with a great stout. — “Buddy Guy” from Dr. Lector.
10. Gipsy Salami cheese is from the cave / Wild dandelion greens dressed up on the plate / Parmesan crisp, we wildin’ in Marea — “Ron Simmons” from Blue Chips.
12. Stuff a shorty like the man a gut / Light tan on the shoe like banana nut. –“Tapas” from Blue Chips.
13. Jalapeno cream cheese on the raisin bread / That’s for breakfast. — “103 and Roosey” from Blue Chips
14. Caciocavalli dog I’m sharper than the archer. — “103 and Roosey” from Blue Chips.
15. Quattro fromage / Big plate look like a lobster collage. — “Tapas” from Blue Chips.
Go on to the next page for the final ten!
You might also like
More from Features
20 year old makeup artist Scott Osbourne is the most daring makeup artist of 2019 and we have plenty of …