Big Boi is the latest rapper to take to Reddit for a Q&A session. During the “AMA” chat, the Atlanta rapper shared some interesting stories, as well as some explanations to a few old lingering questions. You can read the entire exchange here, but if you don’t have the time, here are the highlights:
- He got the idea to perform on a throne from his guitar player David Wild. David showed him a video of Alice in Chains frontman Layne Stayle performing on stage in a wheelchair after breaking his foot and pointed out that fans still enjoyed that show. Plus, Big Boi noted, it was appropriate for him to sit in his “rightful seat.”
- He has no idea if Ms. Jackson ever accepted Andre’s apology. We hope she did. You can’t hold on to a grudge forever-ever.
- “SpottieOttieDopalicious” is slang for a beautiful, intelligent and jazzy woman.
- His Words With Friends handle is “bitchkilla2.” Play him at your own risk. He’s also on level 116 of Candy Crush.
- One of the toughest verses of his to rap live is “Speedballin” from the Tomb Raider soundtrack.
- The artist he wants to work with the most is UK singer Kate Bush.
- His most played song on iTunes is Three Six Mafia’s “Slob on My Knob.”
- For an entire school year, he and his mom, along with his four siblings, lived in a Motel 6. They ate sandwiches out of a cooler.
- One of his proudest records from his career is “Descending” off Vicious Lies & Dangerous Rumors.
- His favorite shoe of all-time is the Jordan 3.
- Ric Flair was his favorite WWF Intercontinental Champion. (At lest he didn’t say the Honky Tonk Man.)
- “Unhappy” is the most meaningful record to him on Speakerboxxx.
- If he could pick one Outkast song for the world to remember, it would be “Elevators.”
- Tupac jumped through the partition in his limo to meet Big Boi because the driver wouldn’t stop.
You might also like
More from News
RESPECT. Exclusive! Assassination Day! Shady Records’ Slaughterhouse Counts down to The Release of Welcome to Our House. [Straight From The Crate...Originally Captured for RESPECT. …
RESPECT. sends its condolences to the entire MIGOS family and relatives of Takeoff regarding the tragedy of his murder at …
Today we pay RESPECT. to one of Hip-Hop's greatest soundtracks — Murder Was the Case — based on a short film …