Today, adidas and Zound Industries announce the latest additions to its game-changing line-up of adidas Headphones, with the introduction of a new indigo color to its popular Z.N.E wireless range. With best in class ergonomics and fresh new color variations for summer, the latest earbud styles are made from recycled plastics* and serves as the ultimate facilitator for achieving your goals.
The adidas Z.N.E. 01, which retails for $99, is receiving two color revamps in indigo and light gray. Accessible true wireless earbuds built to withstand various aspects of daily life, the Z.N.E. 01 are comfortable and designed for all-day wear. In addition, the adidas Z.N.E. 01 ANC, which retails for $189, will be available in the new indigo shade starting this July. These noise-canceling earbuds are built to get you in the zone and are expertly developed to enhance sport performance while offering all-day comfort.
To celebrate the launch, adidas and Zound Industries partnered with two-time Olympic 400m champion Shaunae Miller-Uibo. Motivated by the power of music, Shaunae’s focus is to push the limits and inspire the next generation of athletes.
“Movement is everything to me whether I’m on or off the track,” said Shaunae Miller-Uibo. “Music inspires me to continue to move and push the boundaries in my sport, and it’s important that I have gear like adidas Z.N.E. 01 ANC to rely on.”
As a brand focused on sport and lifestyle, the true wireless range continues to deliver the perfect combination of performance, design, functionality, and cutting-edge technology. See below for some additional key facts on the true wireless earbuds:
adidas Z.N.E. 01 (Indigo & Light Grey):
● Ready-to-wear fit and functional stem for seamless wear
● Secure: Silicon sleeve for safe and secure fit on-the-go
● Attractive design: Sporty, yet fashionable design to match both active and daily wear
● Long-lasting: 25H playtime (5H in buds + 20H in case)
● Made from recycled plastics: *47% of the product consists of plastic of which 97% is post-consumer recycled (excluding plastic in electronic components).
adidas Z.N.E. 01 ANC (Indigo):
● Noise Canceling: Focus on the movement with Active Noise Canceling, and switch to Awareness Mode when you want to stay in touch with your surroundings.
● Made to measure: Interchangeable ear tips for a perfect fit
● Versatile: On-and-off the field comfort to meet both the sport and lifestyle needs of athletes
● Design: Emphasis on the look-and-feel of the product to match any activewear
● Long-lasting: 20H playtime (4.5H in buds + 15.5H in case)
● Made from recycled plastics: *49% of the product consists of plastic of which 94% is post-consumer recycled (excluding plastic in electronic components).
The new colors for the adidas Headphones Z.N.E. range are available now for purchase on adidasheadphones.com.
More from Fashion
Arriving in a new colorway, the Tyshawn x Spitfire model will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, September 24th via www.adidas.com/skateboarding and in specialty …
In celebration of BLACKPINK's sophomore album, BORN PINK, Spotify presents BORN PINK: The Pop-Up Experience, all weekend-long from September 16-18 in Los …
adidas Skateboarding in collaboration with premiere global Pro skateboarder Lucas Puig unveils the all-new PUIG Indoor—a nouveaux take on the Frenchman’s signature model. Led …