Reebok announces Reebok UNLOCKED Week, the brand’s first-ever member celebration rewarding its loyal customers with exclusive drops and early access to coveted products. The event will take place virtually from October 13-19 and will be open to all members of Reebok UNLOCKED, the brand’s free loyalty program that only requires an email to sign up. The program allows consumers to earn points by buying and reviewing items.
Reebok UNLOCKED Week will play host to the brand’s biggest names, collaborations and exclusive drops. At every level of the experience, members will be encouraged to shop for special rewards, gifts, promotions and experiences.
Exclusive drops happening throughout the week include:
- 10/13: Reebok x Ghostbusters Collection (Adult shoes and hoodies and Kids’ shoes)
- 10/14: Basketball Pump Omni Zone II OG (Men’s basketball shoes)
- 10/15: Reebok x Peppa Pig collection (Kids’ lifestyle shoes)
- 10/16: Reebok Beatnik “PrimaLoft Pack” (Camping-inspired, Men’s & Women’s sandals); Reebok x Gore-Tex collection (Men’s & Women’s lifestyle shoes)
- 10/17: Archive Collection (An assortment of the best of Reebok’s collaborations brought back for a limited time including the Iverson collections, Jurassic Park and Victoria Beckham Drop 5, among others)
- 10/18: Nano X1 Adventure (Men’s & Women’s cross-training shoes)
- 10/19: Reebok x National Geographic Nano X1 Vegan (Men’s & Women’s sustainable cross-training shoes)
To kick off Reebok UNLOCKED Week, a live talent Q&A titled Reebok Athletes UNLOCKED: A Panel Discussion on Fitness, Training and Performance will take place on October 12, which will feature some of Reebok’s biggest talent from around the globe. Each athlete will discuss their own fitness routines and daily nutrition habits, as well as current trends in training and more. This exclusive Q&A will provide a unique look into the lifestyle of some of the top names in fitness today so our most loyal customers can take the next step in their journeys.
As part of this week-long celebration, Reebok is partnering with One Tree Planted, a global nonprofit focused on giving back to the environment, creating a healthier climate, protecting biodiversity and helping reforestation efforts worldwide. Throughout Reebok UNLOCKED Week, the brand will donate a tree to be planted for every purchase made by UNLOCKED members from the sustainability collection.
“Reebok UNLOCKED Week is a chance for us to really celebrate and thank our customers,” said Tom Burrow, Reebok VP of Digital Brand Commerce. “This week-long immersive event brings together the best of Reebok and our partners across the globe, and we are excited to make Reebok UNLOCKED Week the first of many annual events to come.”
Reebok UNLOCKED is available for free sign-up to anyone age 13 and older. The membership program gives consumers access to the best of Reebok allowing customers to unlock free exclusive perks, such as free shipping and returns on all orders, a birthday gift, exclusive discounts and rewards, early access to products, fitness experiences and more. By earning points, members achieve levels of UNLOCKED, and the more points earned, the higher the level.
More from Fashion
adidas and Jeremy Scott are reprising their iconic collaboration by bringing back the notorious JS Wings. Offered in both adult …
Reebok reunites the brands that reignite a crossover of two of the most iconic families in television history – The …