In celebration of the theatrical release of Warner Bros’ “In the Heights”, Foot Locker is bringing the Broadway musical to the block by releasing a limited-edition collaboration with FILA and Warner Bros inspired by themes from the film.
On Friday, June 11 the IN THE HEIGHTS x Foot Locker x FILA inspired sneaker will be available only at Foot Locker’s Washington Heights Community Power Store (605 W 181st St, New York, NY 10033) and www.footlocker.com – retailing for $75. The sneaker includes design elements that pay to the film including “El Sueñito” and “Paciencia Y Fé” embroidered on each shoe.
The Washington Heights Community Power Store has had a footprint in the community and Foot Locker wanted to honor residents by offering this exclusive product which celebrates the neighborhood’s beauty, creativity, and culture. Additionally, a few pairs of the sneakers will be auctioned through Charity Buzz and all proceeds of the auction will go directly to the Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance.
- Design Notes:
- Crafted in leather and suede, in a color palette of white, grey, purple and berry.
- The sneakers signature FILA flag is dual colored in purple and berry hues with the In the Heights embroidered logo on the tongue and the FILA logo on the quarter and midsole.
- Translucent outsole where In
the Heights logo can be viewed underneath.
- The shoe comes with custom packaging including a special co-branded shoe box and tissue paper.
- The shoe’s sizing is available in both men’s and women’s.
More from Fashion
Timed to coincide with the beginning of the FW21 season, today Reebok unveils a video collection, titled "Reconnect,” to give …
The limited-edition SZA merch drop tomorrow, as part of American Express Membership Week (June 14-18) and the next American Express UNSTAGED virtual performance by SZA, celebrating the …
This summer, Vans introduces the EVDNT UltimateWaffle, Vans’ greatest innovation in lifestyle footwear. As the first-of-its-kind lifestyle silhouette featuring UltimateWaffle construction, this …