In honor of Women’s History Month, TIDAL is celebrating female trailblazers who are shaping today’s music industry as well as the current powerhouses who continue to inspire new generations of artists.
Toward that goal, TIDAL is offering a series of expertly curated audio & video playlists featuring past female artist performances, episodes from its original series and new decade collections spotlighting the transformation of female artists throughout history.
TIDAL programming includes:
- Women in Music: Performances – highlighting performances by emerging artists breaking barriers such as Becky G, Lizzo, Normani and Rosalia as well as legacy artists opening doors for the next generation including: Beyoncé, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Rihanna and more.
- Women in Music: Series & Specials – episodes from TIDAL’s original content series featuring conversations with female pioneers including:
- In Conversation with Chloe x Halle
- CRWN with Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige and Nicki Minaj
- Credit Due: Alicia Keys and Ann Mincieli
- Ari Lennox Car Testing “Shea Butter Baby”
- Rapsody’s “Where Flowers Bloom” Documentary
- Rap Radar: City Girls
- Women’s History Month Playlists – newly created playlists that take TIDAL members through the musical archives of the1960s through the 2010s, highlighting key moments in music’s history and the impact they had on female artists across genres. Throughout each decade fans can hear the shift in female artists’ independence, the rise of girl groups and the new era of superstar divas still making vital music today. (Women’s History Month Decade Playlists include: The 1960s, The 1980s, The 1990s, The 2000s and more)
Throughout March, TIDAL is releasing special programming spotlighting female pioneers, rising artists and today’s chart-topping female artists. Fans can visit TIDAL’s Women’s History Month page here to celebrate the month.
By celebrating how integral women are to the industry, TIDAL continues its commitment to providing its members with culture-shifting content that showcases the diversity of music.
More from Lifestyle
Jazmine Sullivan, Da Brat, Le’Andria Johnson, Avery Sunshine & More to Perform at Urban One Honors on May 16 @ 9PM/8C
Urban One announced today its annual awards show, URBAN ONE HONORS, will pay special homage to the International Sweethearts of Rhythm. The critically …
NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony Announces Global Content Company Creative 7 with Longtime Business Partner
Carmelo Anthony, ten-time NBA All-Star, entrepreneur, executive producer and philanthropist, and his longtime business partner Asani Swann announced CREATIVE 7, the global, multi-platform …