Multi-platinum rap artist and entrepreneur, Saweetie and “Best Friend” collaborator, Doja Cat announced their first “Bestie in a Tessie” Tesla giveaway.
The contest launches today with select winners to be announced Friday, April 16, 2021. Fans will be able to enter the sweepstakes through the Gleam contest link, with a higher chance of winning with more entries as they follow daily actions on the contest site. Daily participation will include texting “Best Friend” to a private number to retrieve a secret password, using the #bestfriend hashtag in YouTube comments, and more.
Additional instructions below:
- Use #bestfriend in the comments on YouTube = +50 entries
- Put Your Bestie In a Tessie- +10 entries
- Get 10 extra entries for anyone that enters through this link- https://wn.nr/WLyS3b
- Retweet @Saweetie on Twitter- +10 entries
- Follow Saweetie on Spotify- +5 entries
- Save Best Friend (feat. Doja Cat on Spotify) +5 entries
- Visit @saweetie on Instagram- +3 Entries
- Follow @Saweetie on Twitter- +3 Entries
- Follow Saweetie on TikTok- +3 Entries
- Text “Best Friend” +1 (510) 250-3890 to get the secret password- +10 entries
- Follow sweetmamas on Snapchat- +3 Entries
- Sign up for Saweetie’s Newsletter- +3 Entries
“My Icy family has shown so much love towards the “Best Friend” track and I’m hyped to return the love to two lucky fans with these two Teslas,” says Saweetie. “Now go tap in and enter this contest!”
For more information and to access the contest entry link, please see here.
More from Lifestyle
Jazmine Sullivan, Da Brat, Le’Andria Johnson, Avery Sunshine & More to Perform at Urban One Honors on May 16 @ 9PM/8C
Urban One announced today its annual awards show, URBAN ONE HONORS, will pay special homage to the International Sweethearts of Rhythm. The critically …
NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony Announces Global Content Company Creative 7 with Longtime Business Partner
Carmelo Anthony, ten-time NBA All-Star, entrepreneur, executive producer and philanthropist, and his longtime business partner Asani Swann announced CREATIVE 7, the global, multi-platform …