- BLK Creative Braintrust | 7pm ET
o A conversation with multi-hyphenate Black creatives like HEBRU BRANTLEY, KWASI FORDJOUR, and GUNNER STAHL who are creating news pathways and disrupting the old guard creative across mediums, moderated by KNOWLEDGE BENNETT
- Hip Hop As A Platform To Design The Future | 8pm ET
o BARON DAVIS leads a conversation with T-PAIN, THE GAME, JEWEL BURKS SOLOMON and IDDRIS SADUE to discuss the growing convergence of music and technology and how the genre is redefining how the world works.
- Sky’s The Limit | 9pm ET
o DABABY sits down with his manager ARNOLD TAYLOR to break down his rise to success, his evolution, and what’s next for his career.
- HBCU Performance featuring 2 CHAINZ, RICK ROSS, and LIGHTSKIN KEISHA from historic Morris Brown College, Atlanta | 10:30pm ET
- Strength in Numbers | On Demand
o MASTER P & STEVE STOUT sit down for a one-on-one to discuss the importance of economic empowerment, circulating Black dollars and shifting from consumers to owners.
- The Cost of High Fashion | On Demand
o Moderator JASON BOLDEN sits down with the trailblazing DAPPER DAN and Black fashion’s future leader LAQUAN SMITH to discuss being a Black designer and the complexities and “cost” of high fashion.
*IN CASE YOU MISSED IT*
- SWIZZ BEATZ and TIMBALAND broke down THE VERZUZ EFFECT with FAIDA KADER, LARRY JACKSON, and INGRID BEST – Watch the clip here & Watch the full panel here
o SWIZZ BEATZ: “A lot of people like to put age limits on greatness and age limits on creativity, and musicians, and artists, and all these things like that. I mean Patti LaBelle in the last Verzuz and all of the artists that had careers in the 90s, 2000s, 80s, some even 70s that’s been on the platform…we’ve seen them excel…It goes to show you that music has no age limit on it and I feel that Verzuz is the same thing, and we’re being short minded just to think that Verzuz is something just for the pandemic when it’s actually a lifeline through and from and away from the pandemic into real life and reality, where we supposed to be anyway.”
- BUBBA WALLACE, SUPERDUPER KYLE, and JUSTIN LABOY got real with moderator JEMELE HILL on NAVIGATING 2020 – Watch the full panel here
o BUBBA WALLACE: “Coming into this sport all I wanted to do is perform and win at the highest level, and I’m at the highest level and I still have to win. That’s still at the top of my list. Going through all of this and everything that has happened for the last 4-5 months now has def shaped and molded me into a new person and still trying to figure out how to navigate through it all. I’m learning as we go, but it’s definitely been a fun process trying to figure all that out and brought in some new opportunity for me and signed a new deal with Michael Jordan Racing next year and that’s exciting. I think jumping into that is pretty dope and to see how by me speaking up and stepping up for what’s right, if I didn’t do that, I don’t know if i’d be here talking to you guys today. So just encourage all those people who have those doubts of ‘ehh should I, should I not?’ Trust your heart and make sure you’re doing what’s right and there’s no threat about it. Just go out and live your life and do it freely.”
- BUSTA RHYMES and T.I. reunited to teach a Masterclass on USING CREATIVITY TO SHATTER TRADITION – Watch the full Masterclass here
o T.I.: “I could never discount, discredit or dismiss the level of appreciation I have for Busta. Not just as an emcee, not just as a lyricist, not just as an artist but as my partner.”
o BUSTA RHYMES: “Let’s keep goin’ and keep it growin’ – I’m an ally.”
o T.I.: “Believe in yourself to have a vision. See yourself where you hope to go. If you don’t have a vision, somebody gonna find a way to fit you into theirs.”
o BUSTA RHYMES:There is a little bit of maniacal that goes into the sacrifices you make to secure this win. Do whatever it takes as long as it doesn’t compromise your morals or your principles.”
- DRE LONDON and TYGA talked strategies for success and how to become and stay a household name in MAKING A MILLIONAIRE – Watch the full workshop here
o TYGA: “It’s good to have a team around you that understands you as a person first.”
- 2 CHAINZ and BRIAN BARBER revealed exactly how the artist’s iconic song got made in BEHIND THE PROJECT: MAKING OF MONEY MAKER – Watch the full workshop here
o 2 CHAINZ: “The energy behind this song was to celebrate blackness and black colleges.”
- NE-YO announced MYLES YACHTS as the winner of the BE HEARD COMPETITION who will receive $10,000 Andre Harrell prize, a single deal with Dallas Austin’s label, Rowdy Records; and the chance to have their music video featured on REVOLT’s “Untapped” show – Watch the finale here
All panels, workshops, and additional content will be available on the REVOLT Summit app and on www.revolt.tv. Select panels will also air on REVOLT TV at the designated times. For more information on the REVOLT Summit x AT&T and to view the full lineup, click here. Join and follow the social conversation on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and via #REVOLTSummit as well #REVOLTSummitxATT and #DreamInBlack.
More from Lifestyle
Saint Bodhi & New Track “Heaven Can Wait” Are Featured On This Week’s Episode Of Def Jam Podcast “Here Comes The Break”
Saint Bodhi, the genre-bending singer/songwriter from South-Central-L.A. whose brand new single “Heaven Can Wait,” is available now via Def Jam Recordings, is featured on the …
“Friday Night Vibes™,” a new 52-week movie destination that spotlights feel-good comedies, action-packed blockbusters and culturally significant storytelling inclusive of diverse …
The First Step – a moving documentary in collaboration with Van Jones, his partner Jana Cartner and filmmakers Brandon Kramer and Lance Kramer – will be making its …