Reebok and Japanese fashion label Mountain Research unveil their next collaborative take on Reebok’s DMX Trail Shadow (FZ4542) with a “Pure Grey” execution nodding ivy grey sweatsuits and classic American east coast university style popularized in Japan in the ‘80s. The Mountain Research x Reebok DMX Trail Shadow “Pure Grey” becomes available exclusively from Mountain Research beginning October 8 before launching globally from Reebok.com and through select local retailers beginning October 15.
Carrying forward a similar tear-down design narrative from the brands’ initial DMX Trail Shadow collaboration this past spring, the FW20 model includes:
- Single-color grey upper nodding classic collegiate sweaters.
- Iconic crampon-inspired TPU-injected cage wrapping waterbuck vamp, heel and toe cap across upper.
- Traditional welds, meshes and embosses replaced with select reflective webbings throughout.
- Customary under-cage vector logo replaced by utilitarian perforations for breathability.
- Mountain Research logo at tongue, while iconic slogan “civil disobedience anarchists mountaineers saunterer + punks” reads along heel webbing.
- Rigid (white) rubber outsole solidified by TPU sheer.
The Mountain Research x Reebok DMX Trail Shadow “Pure Grey” becomes available exclusively from Mountain Research beginning October 8 before launching globally from Reebok.com and through select local retailers beginning October 15.
More from News
Today, the hip-hop supervillain MF DOOM launches a timely new collection of physical merch: four variations of collectible masks inspired by MF …
TV One's edgy docu-series UNCENSORED, which explores the private lives of some of today's most notable personalities, continues with UNCENSORED: Best of Scandals this Sunday, November 1 at 10 P.M. ET/9C followed …
Hip Hop’s biggest night returns with new hosts, a superstar lineup of performers and a legendary, music icon at the 2020 …