Coca-Cola initiative, tied to National Make A Difference Day, Oct. 24. As part of Coca-Cola’s Together We Must commitment, Coca-Cola is partnering with the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Civic Dinners and Equitable Dinners to host Together We Must: The Conversation. Each of the six virtual dinners will be hosted by different celebrity & influential guest speakers, such as NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace, and highlight conversations on social justice to encourage people across the country, to listen, connect and take action together.
On Oct. 21, Cori Murray, Essence Entertainment & Talent Director and Co-host of the Yes, Girl! Podcast will kick off the first dinner with a conversation about Bridging the Racial Divide. Guests are encouraged to host their own virtual dinners on National Make A Difference Day (Oct. 24) and through the end of 2020, declare personal commitments and take action in their community.
People from across the country who would like to participate in the dinner series can sign up for free for each virtual event here.
“Together we must talk. We must listen. We must all embrace compassion, love and understanding.” – Bubba Wallace, NASCAR driver and proud Coca-Cola partner since 2013
Additional details on Together We Must: The Conversation:
- The series is free and open to the public, and up to 500 people can attend each virtual dinner.
- Throughout the virtual dinner, the host and facilitators will pose three big questions related to the topic to guide the conversation.
- To allow for more intimate discussion among participants, each virtual dinner will feature break out rooms hosted by a trained facilitator.
- At the end of each dinner, participants will be encouraged to take specific actions to deepen their engagement in the discussed topic and to host their own conversation with friends, family, and colleagues. An email will be sent out following each event prompting them to share their commitment.
- During the conversations, attendees can tag @CocaCola and use the hashtag #TogetherWeMust on social media.
- After the final conversation on Nov. 17, Coca-Cola will share the total number of attendees, conversations and commitments made as part of the series.
More from News
With a comprehensively dominant year, Lil Baby has continued his relentless run in 2020 by adding 2 Grammy nominations to …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc-LTJiI9HE&feature=emb_title Following last week’s highly anticipated Xbox Series X and Series S launch, Foot Locker, Inc. Is excited to release its exclusive Xbox x Chinatown Market apparel …
Miley Cyrus kicks off “Amazon Music Holiday Plays”: Weekly Concert Series with Lil Nas X, Foo Fighters, Kiana Ledé
Lil Nas X to Host and Give Debut Live Performance of His New Single, “HOLIDAY” Foo Fighters to Bring …