Today, Madden NFL 21 has officially kicked off its unveil of more than 50 all-new X-Factor abilities, with elite quarterbacks, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers.
Madden NFL X-Factors are the powerful in-game abilities mimicking real-life talent, behavior and characteristics that help take teams to new heights and raise their game when it matters most. New X-Factors include:
- Patrick Mahomes: Bazooka – Max throwing distance increased by 15+ yards
- Lamar Jackson: Truzz – Immune to fumbles when he’s in the zone
- Tom Brady: Pro Reads – Highlights the first open target and speeds up throws
- Drew Brees: Pro Reads – Highlights the first open target and speeds up throws
- Russell Wilson: Blitz Radar – Highlights extra blitzers
- Aaron Rodgers: Gambler – Can’t be intercepted by AI defenders
Each day this week Madden will continue to share the NFL superstars that will claim the exciting new X-Factor features – be sure to keep an eye out!
Let me know if you have any questions – Madden NFL 21 will be available worldwide on August 28, 2020.
More from Sports
Today, adidas Basketball and Donovan Mitchell introduce the second version of the all-star’s signature footwear line, D.O.N. Issue #2. The …