At only the age of 22, prolific songwriter and record producer, Nija Charles, has already amassed 7 Grammy nominations, as well as landed a spot on Forbes‘ ’30 Under 30’ list of 2019.
Her work with artists such as Beyoncé and Jay Z, Cardi B, Post Malone, Meek Mill, Travis Scott, 21 Savage, Chris Brown and Drake, etc. has secured her position as a creative powerhouse and tastemaker within the culture.
HIT SONGS LIST:
– “Ring” by Cardi B feat. Kehlani – HERE (182 million Plays Worldwide)
– “No Guidance” by Chris Brown feat. Drake – HERE (155 million Plays Worldwide)
– “24/7” by Meek Mill feat. Ella Mai – HERE (56 million Plays Worldwide)
– “I Do” by Cardi B feat. SZA – HERE (53 million Plays Worldwide)
– “Celebrate” by DJ Khaled feat. Travis Scott, Post Malone – HERE (29 million Plays Worldwide)
– “Uptown Vibes” by Meek Mill feat. Fabolous, Anuel AA – HERE (15 million Plays Worldwide)
– “My Power” by Tierra Whack, Beyoncé, Moonchild Sanelly, Nija, Busiswa, DJ Lag, Yemi Alade – HERE (1.1 million Plays Worldwide)
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS:
- 7x Grammy-nominated;
- Grit Before the Gram: “Spotlight Award” for being “the young woman, who is a rising star within the industry, brings a fresh perspective and makes huge strides with their creative contributions”.
- Forbes’30 Under 30′ list of 2019 – HERE
More from News
The Corona virus took the world by surprise and forced the entire U.S.into isolation. Hip Hop aided the world through …