As seen on the runways of Paris and New York Fashion Week with partners from Cottweiler to Chromat, the unique Zig sole embodies physical and creative energy.
Now, with that same striking zig zag sole designed for energy return, and an upper expertly designed by Ian Paley, founder of Garbstore, Zig Kinetica Concept_Type 1 subverts the traditional spectrum of style that pits fashion and human performance at opposite ends. This silhouette shows what bold creative energy and inspiration can achieve, delivering an all-day performance experience with superior energy return and enhanced cushioning.
Product highlights of the uniquely innovative Zig Kinetica include:
- A three-part Zig Energy System that features:
- Floatride Fuel: light and responsive Floatride Fuel – an expansion from Reebok’s award-winning Floatride technology family – provides an energized cushioning experience
- Zig Energy Shell: Encapsulating the foam midsole, the Zig Energy Shell channels and returns the kinetic energy of your stride, while providing a bold aesthetic
- Zig Energy Bands: A unique outsole that expands and contracts like a rubber band to provide spring-like response
- Microvent mesh on the shoe’s upper for breathability
- Adjustable guidance band for added fit and style
More from Fashion
Global backpack and influential streetwear brand Sprayground, launches the Harriet Tubman backpack in celebration and recognition of Black History Month. The …
Reebok has collaborated with some major talent in a series of unconventional runway shows to launch its new energy-return shoe, …
Foot Locker and PUMA have teamed up with comic book artist, Jen Bartel, to put a colorful spin on the classic …