Electronic Arts, On Location Experiences and Bud Light announced two of the hottest acts in hip hop, Megan Thee Stallion and Meek Mill will be joining DaBaby and DJ Khaled and Friends to perform at EA SPORTS BOWL on Thursday night to kickoff the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest and unofficially kickoff the biggest weekend in the NFL season. Tickets are available at SuperBowlMusicFest.com and Ticketmaster.com.
Here is what both artists had to say about joining the lineup of stellar performers:
- Megan Thee Stallion:“I’m thrilled to perform at EA SPORTS BOWL with Khaled, DaBaby, Meek and everyone. We’re going to bring the energy of hip-hop culture to the Super Bowl and all the fans down in Miami.”
- Meek Mill:“Miami is one of my favorite cities, so I know the energy during Super Bowl weekend is gonna be crazy. I can’t wait to take the stage at the EA SPORTS BOWL and give everyone an unforgettable show.”
EA SPORTS BOWL is bringing the best of hip-hop to Super Bowl LIV and will get the party started on Thursday, Jan. 30, as the opening night of the 3-night Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest at American Airlines arena.
BUD LIGHT SUPER BOWL MUSIC FEST SCHEDULE
- Thursday, January 30 – EA SPORTS BOWL featuring Meek Mill, DJ Khaled and Friends, Megan Thee Stallion and DaBaby
- Friday January 31 – Guns N’ Roses
- Saturday, February 1 – Maroon 5
More from Events
Buddah Tek’s Luxury Gaming Accessory Pop Up at NEON16’s Latin Super Producers Tainy + Lex Borrero’s NBA2K Celebrity Tournament
On Tuesday, February 18th, 2020 BUDDAH TEK, the world's first luxury gaming accessories company, along with Beats by Dre, Puma, Xbox, …
Spotify Amplifies Year-Round Black History Celebration with Black History Is Now: Phenomenal Black Music
Announced today, this Black History Month, Spotify is amplifying their commitment to the elevation and support of Black voices in music, culture, …