American Express hooked up some of the biggest streetwear fans at ComplexCon in Long Beach, California, with the ultimate Card Member offer.
On day two of ComplexCon, Sunday 11/3, event attendees received a push notification via the ComplexCon app, alerting them to an e-commerce store stocked with some of the hottest merch drops that sold out on day one. The catch? Only American Express Card Members could make purchases in this exclusive e-comm store and snag some of the highly-anticipated pieces after they sold out!
Merch available for purchase in the American Express x ComplexCon e-comm store was from a variety of designers and collaborations, including:
- Atmos x Nike
- CROCS x Takashi Murakami x ComplexCon
- Takashi Murakami x ComplexCon
- Los Angeles Lakes x Takashi Murakami x ComplexCon
- Hedley & Bennett x Takashi Murakami x ComplexCon
- Takashi Murakami x ComplexCon x Swarovski
- Study 001
- Girls Don’t Cry
- Emotionally Unavailable Bearbrick
In addition to the e-commerce store, leading up to ComplexCon, we provided American Express Card Members with first access to GA and VIP tickets for the event, with these pre-sale tickets completely selling out. Simply by using your American Express to purchase your ComplexCon tickets, Card Members received an exclusive wristband that unlocked:
- Expedited American Express entry lanes at designated entrances to the Convention Center and Will Call. Faster access means you’re able to get in line earlier for your favorite brands.
- Reserved, early-access viewing for concerts in the “Pigeons & Planes” Arena and ComplexCon(versations)
You can read more about the American Express Card Member benefits at ComplexCon here: https://www.complexcon.com/news/amex-benefits-long-beach-ca-2019
More from Fashion
Global backpack and influential streetwear brand Sprayground, launches the Harriet Tubman backpack in celebration and recognition of Black History Month. The …
Reebok has collaborated with some major talent in a series of unconventional runway shows to launch its new energy-return shoe, …
Foot Locker and PUMA have teamed up with comic book artist, Jen Bartel, to put a colorful spin on the classic …