Today, Reebok unveils Reebok the highly anticipated release of Zig Kinetica Concept_Type 1, an all-new silhouette dropping in November.
To preview the new sneaker, Reebok is releasing a short film today, entitled ‘ZIGNATURE.’ Built on the concepts that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred, and that with every stride, every step forward, your energy grows, ‘ZIGNATURE’ takes viewers on a journey to redefine the idea of energy and what it means to have “your energy amplified.” On a wave of its own, Zig Kinetica Concept_Type 1, is energy return in shoe form.
Zig Kinetica Concept_Type 1 will be available on Reebok.com and select retailers on November 8 for $180.
Product highlights include:
- The three-part Zig energy system in the sole features:
- Floatride Fuel: Exclusively-formulated Floatride Fuel offers high rebound properties that cushion your heel as you strike the ground
- Energy Shell: As your stride continues, downward force compresses the Energy Shell that provides added stability and durability
- Energy Web: A uniquely designed rubber web component, the Energy Web expands and contracts like a rubber band to provide spring like response, propelling you into your next movement
- Microvent mesh on the shoe’s upper for breathability
- Adjustable guidance band for added fit and style
More from Fashion
Today, adidas Basketball and Donovan Mitchell introduce the second version of the all-star’s signature footwear line, D.O.N. Issue #2. The …
Designer John Geiger continues his stride of highly coveted releases. His eponymous brand is excited to officially announce and unveil …