Espolòn tapped prominent literary stars and pop culture personalities, many of whom come from Mexican-American and LatinX communities, to help bring DEATH to Life. Some of which include:
- Miguel, Grammy-winning R&B superstar.
- Cover illustration done by Scott Campbell, world-renowned tattoo artist.
- Mishel Prada, Activist and star of Starz’s ground-breaking drama series, Vida.
- Valentina, Star of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Suzy Exposito, Latin Music editor at Rolling Stone.
- Bricia Lopez, World famous restaurateur.
- Caitlin Doughty, Mortician and New York times best-selling author.
- E.R Pulgar, Acclaimed LatinX poet and music critic.
- Valeria The Mexican Witch, Celebrity Tarot reader, author and founding priestess of the Feminist Church of La Santa Muerte.
Inside the one-of-a-kind pop-up, there will be artwork inspired by Mexico’s thriving new-age art scene as well as a limited-edition capsule collection with Jimmy Gorecki JSP! The items will be available for purchase and proceeds ($25K) will go towards a donation to PAOS (an artist collective in Guadalajara). The collection includes two sweatsuits, a t-shirt, a beanie, and a fanny pack.
- Dates: Thursday, October 31 and Friday, November 1
- Times: Open to the public (ages 21+) 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Location: 499 Broadway New York, NY 10012 (SoHo, between Broome & Spring Street)
More from Events
After partnering with Little Kids Rock at our annual benefit event in October 2019, Wiz Khalifa returns to a public school classroom …
Some might say that a jack of many trades is the master of none. Hannibal Buress would probably tell those people to …