American Express is returning to Austin City Limits (ACL) Music Festival, taking place from October 4-6 and October 11-13 at Zilker Park. In its third consecutive year at the festival, American Express will continue to back Card Members throughout their experience. With partnerships with eight music festivals across the US and London, the brand brings experience-led innovation and perks to Card Members during many of the key events and cultural moments they love most.
As the official partner of the festival’s wristband-enabled cashless payments program- ACL Cashless – American Express will offer access to unique benefits for Card Members who register their American Express Card for ACL Cashless Payments. These benefits include:
- A one-time $5 Cashless spend credit, which can be used in a single transaction at all cashless-accepting merchants at the festival1
- Access to the American Express Card Member Lounge2 with one guest
- Access to the American Express Cashless Entrance, located at the Barton Springs West Entrance and the newly added Amex® Cashless Lane at the Lady Bird Entrance
- A complimentary monogram on any clothing item or cloth accessory at the Monogram Studio in the American Express Experience
“For over three decades, we have offered elevated music experiences that bring our Card Members closer to the music and artists they love,” said Brandy Sanders, Vice President, Entertainment Partnerships & Experiences, American Express. “From concert pre-sales, to access to exclusive concerts and events, to our festival programming, we always look to deliver unique and unparalleled experiences to music fans – in moments both big and small.”
To redeem the benefits, Card Members can easily link their American Express Card to their festival wristband online at https://www.aclfestival.com/wristband/, at any Cashless Enrollment Kiosk at the festival or within the American Express Experience.
AMERICAN EXPRESS EXPERIENCE AND CARD MEMBER LOUNGE
On the first level of the American Express Experience, located near the American Express stage, all festival attendees are welcome to enjoy the fun Austin and music-inspired vibes. Fans can:
- Shop a curated selection of records at a Waterloo Records store pop-up
- Capture fun photos in front of a headliner marquee
- Grab a fresh juice at the Austin-based JuiceLand juice bar
- Get an airbrushed tattoo from local Austin artist Michael Williams of Resurrection Tattoo
- Enjoy air conditioning, phone charging stations and refill water bottles at a water refill station
American Express’ commitment to small businesses and the local community will extend beyond the festival space and into the brick-and-mortar Austin locations of Waterloo records and milk + honey. Card Members can enjoy the following from October 2- 14, or while supplies last:
- Complimentary gift with purchase at Waterloo Records
- Complimentary gift pouch with any spa service purchase at milk + honey, located in the downtown 2nd street district
All American Express Card Members can also access the exclusive Card Member Lounge, found on the second level of the American Express Experience. This space offers panoramic views of the American Express stage, a rooftop bar, a refresh station with milk + honey products and lounge seating to relax and unwind.
In addition, within the lounge, Card Members will be able to shop festival merchandise from various artists performing at the festival.
More information on Card Member benefits at ACL Music Festival can be found here: amex.co/aclfest.
More from News
DrewsThatDude found his footing early on in music. A native of New York, he's a classically trained pianist and prolific …
The power of social media is more stronger now than ever, especially within the music industry. Brands like WorldStarHipHop and …