Reebok is announcing the latest evolution of the Sole Fury franchise with the arrival of Sole Fury TS, exclusively shot on the feet of international MMA superstar Conor McGregor!
The Sole Fury TS is a dynamic new silhouette that harnesses Reebok’s iconic style and projects it into a contemporary silhouette that fuses performance tech with a vintage aesthetic. McGregor worked in collaboration with Reebok to shoot an exclusive gallery of imagery in the hero purple and neon colorway, showcasing a parallel with the shoe through his own fusion of performance and flair. Check out the images HERE.
The bold 90’s color blocking in the launch colorway is inspired by one of the “lost” colors of the original InstaPump Fury, bringing a modern twist to one of footwear designer Steven Smith’s early visions for the iconic franchise model. A secondary colorway is also available in white, black and clover green.
The shoe is a balance between style and innovation, incorporating a number of technology-forward components including:
- Asymmetrical lacing system for a locked-in feel while simultaneously adding detail to the upper.
- Split Cushioning System separating the outsole, removing weight and adding flexibility.
- Circular knit upper for breathability and comfort.
- Midfoot plate nodding back to Graphlite insert in original Instapump Fury.
- Rubber hits on the heel and forefoot providing traction and durability.
The Sole Fury TS is available as of July 8th at $80 on Reebok.com and at select footwear retailers worldwide in both colorways and unisex sizing.
More from Fashion
Veteran hip hop artist Vado is releasing his latest album “Long Run Vol. 1” on October 11, 2019. Distributed by …
adidas Skateboarding and Nora Vasconcellos come together to debut the skateboarder’s first unisex apparel and footwear collection. Limited by none …