New for Summer 2019 – Nike Vision – Nike’s line of premium performance, lifestyle and optical eyewear and sunwear – announces its streetwear-inspired Summer 2019 Lifestyle Sunglasses. The gender-neutral collection features seven new styles that draw inspiration from Nike’s fashion-forward line of apparel and footwear.
Featuring a variety of colorways, from bold to sophisticated, the Nike Vision Summer 2019 Lifestyle Collection combines comfort with a fashionable streetstyle look for the off-duty athlete. The collection boasts clean lines, vintage looks and contemporary details for eye-catching designs. The sunglasses also include frames that are lightweight, durable and comfortable for everyday wearability, to help transition seamlessly from one activity to another.
The Nike Vision Summer 2019 Lifestyle products include:
- Nike Circuit ($79.00) – With square lenses and keyhole nose bridge, the Nike Circuit sunglasses carve a strong style path. Lightweight materials and subtle nose pad detail allow for all day wear (available in four colors).
- Nike Myriad ($79.00) – Bold and contemporary with a nod to vintage glamour, the Nike Myriad sunglasses feature a durable yet lightweight frame, suitable for any day-time activity (available in five colors).
- Nike Passage ($79.00) – The perfect choice for a classic, stylish look with comfort features and a lightweight design (available in four colors).
- Nike Essential Horizon ($79.00 -$99.00) Features subtle details and a slim, lightweight frame for a fresh look to wear anywhere (available in five colors).
- Nike Kismet ($99.00) The Nike Kismet sunglasses are chock-full of on-trend panache with a vintage style updated with contemporary details and lightweight comfort (available in four colors).
- Nike Windfall ($99.00) – Flush with retro style, the Nike Windfall sunglasses feature on-trend details, slim lines and lightweight materials for a modern twist (available in four colors).
- Nike Revere ($109.00) –Comfortable and lightweight, the Nike Revere sunglasses’ metal accents and polished, modern design make them an ideal pair to elevate the look (available in five colors).
Overall features and benefits for the collection include dur able high-tension hinges, durable lightweight nylon and injected frames, and four-base or six-base frames for slim profiles and everyday coverage. Each style also includes multiple colorways and a variety of lens options from traditional dark and polarized lenses to mirrored and lighter colored lenses.
Nike Vision’s 2019 Summer Lifestyle Sunglasses are now available at nike.com and select authorized retailers. For more information, visit nikevision.com and follow along on social @Nike vision on Instagram.
You might also like
More from Fashion
Arriving in a new colorway, the Tyshawn x Spitfire model will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, September 24th via www.adidas.com/skateboarding and in specialty …
In celebration of BLACKPINK's sophomore album, BORN PINK, Spotify presents BORN PINK: The Pop-Up Experience, all weekend-long from September 16-18 in Los …
adidas Skateboarding in collaboration with premiere global Pro skateboarder Lucas Puig unveils the all-new PUIG Indoor—a nouveaux take on the Frenchman’s signature model. Led …