Two pairs of highly anticipated basketball sneakers, the Nike PG 3 ‘Lure’ and the Nike LeBron 16 Low ‘Black Python’ will be dropping at DICK’S Sporting Goods tomorrow, August 1! Both pairs of sneakers have unique colorways to them. They will be available both in-store and online.
- Nike PG 3 ‘Lure’ – AUGUST 1
- Color: White/Aqua Blue/Lime Green
- Price: $109.99
- Shoe Story: Nodding to Paul George’s love of fishing is the PG 3 “Lure” colorway. This shoe touts water-themed color tones with a white mesh upper with aqua blue and bright green accents, a light grey swoosh on the midsole and even a fish logo embroidered on the heel.
- Nike LeBron 16 Low ‘Black Python’ – AUGUST 1
- Color: Black/White/Volt
- Price: $159.99
- Shoe Story: The low-top Nike LeBron 16 expands its colorway assortment with ‘Black Python’ boasting Black Python skin on the tongue and back heel. This colorway features a black knitted upper with white covering the laces and rubber sole and finishes with yellow accents on the insole and Air Max unit.
For more upcoming sneaker releases, check out the “Upcoming” tab on the DICK’S Sporting Goods website here!
You might also like
More from Fashion
Today, Reebok launches ‘It’s A Man’s World’, a powerful creative platform that celebrates women who are breaking standards and making their mark in …
Fresh off our latest collaboration with hip-hop inspired apparel label Famous Nobodys, Ewing Athletics is gearing up for back to school …