Today, international sports and lifestyle brand, New Era Cap Co., Inc., launches the New Era 2019 Official NFL Sideline Collection, which features the caps the players and coaches will wear both at home and on the road this season. This year’s sideline collection celebrates the NFL’s 100th Season by honoring the decades each NFL franchise was established. The New Era 2019 Official NFL Sideline Collection is available at neweracap.com, as well as major sporting goods and headwear retailers for a retail price ranging from $27.99 – $39.99 USD.
“As the official on-field cap of the NFL, we wanted the New Era 2019 Official NFL Sideline Collection to pay homage to the rich history of the NFL’s 32 franchises,” said Ryan DiNunzio, Director of Football and Soccer at New Era Cap. “We focused on designing classic caps inspired by past decades, while making them relevant for today’s fan and celebrating the monumental NFL 100th Season.”
The New Era 2019 Official NFL Sideline Home Collection features designs dating back to 1919, when the League was first founded. Available in a mix of silhouettes, including the 59FIFTY® fitted, Low-profile 59FIFTY® fitted, 9FIFTY® snapback, 39THIRTY® stretch fit and women’s 9TWENTY®, each team’s design is reflective of the decade it was founded. Each unique cap is inspired by the specific decade the respective NFL franchise joined the League giving fans a retro yet modern look on gameday. While teams on the field will only wear the caps from their established decade, fans have the option of purchasing caps of their favorite team in any decade’s design. All caps in the New Era 2019 Official NFL Sideline Home Collection feature the team’s established year on the right side with thoughtful details that reflect the following decades:
- 1910’s-1920s: These caps feature a piped crown with a melton wool fabric and team color visor and team patch embroidery. Teams featured in this decade include Arizona Cardinals, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers and New York Giants.
- 1930s – 1950s: Featuring a dark melton wool with a team logo patch, these caps feature the team’s established year, along with the current logo is displayed on the right side. Teams featured in this decade include Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Indianapolis Colts, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Washington Redskins.
- 1960s: These caps combine popular styles from the 60s, like retro script logos and woven rope, with a modern look. The caps from this decade include Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Raiders, Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings.
- 1960s – 1970s: Screen-printed logos, foam and mesh were popular in this timeframe, so these caps feature screen-printed logos on a foam front and mesh backing. Teams featured in this decade include Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- 1990s – 2000s: Caps from these decades include alternate color blocks within each team logo. Franchises featured in these decades include the Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars.
Alternatively, the New Era 2019 Official NFL Sideline Road Collection features a clean, minimalist look that boldly displays a team logo on the front of the cap with a silicon patch displaying the established year on the right side. The road caps are available in a mix of silhouettes, including 59FIFTY® fitted, 9FIFTY® snapback, 39THIRTY® stretch fit, Visor and women’s 9TWENTY®.
You might also like
More from Fashion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TSakUiAiQ&feature=youtu.be Nike’s iconic swoosh logo is one of the most recognizable emblems in history, but like everything, has taken various iterations …
To mark the Instapump Fury’s 25th anniversary, Reebok and adidas have fused technologies to create the new Instapump Fury Boost™. …
As seen on the runways of Paris and New York Fashion Week with partners from Cottweiler to Chromat, the unique …