Hennessy is teaming up with A$AP Ferg and world-renowned street artist Felipe Pantone to release the new Hennessy REMIXED Cocktail Kit via Cocktail Courier, available starting August 1st. Images below.
Inspired by this year’s Hennessy V.S Limited Edition bottle aesthetic by Pantone, The Dimensional cocktail is vibrant in color and delivers a nuanced taste that marries Pantone and Ferg’s minds and palates. Taking the Limited Edition collaboration to a whole new level, Hennessy has enlisted art, fashion & music icon A$AP Ferg – synonymous with “remixing the present” through his work and “Never stop. Never settle.” drive – as the official “REMIXER” for the new collaboration.
The inspired Cocktail Kit is comprised of the new Hennessy V.S Limited Edition bottle by Felipe Pantone, along with a step-by-step guide, recipe and all the fixings to recreate The Dimensional at home. It’s available for a limited time will be available for a limited time starting August 1st. Fans can purchase the Pantone x A$AP Ferg REMIXED Cocktail Kit (SRP:$119.99) by visiting CocktailCourier.com
- 1.5 oz Hennessy V.S Cognac
- .5 oz Ginger Liqueur
- 2 dashes Hella bitters Ginger
- 2 oz. Hibiscus tea
- .5 oz Lemon juice
- .5 oz Pomegranate Grenadine
- Garnish: Candied ginger
Method: Add all ingredients to a shaker tin with ice and shake to chill, strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice,and garnish with candied ginger.
Hennessy V.S Limited Edition by Felipe Pantone
- The Hennessy Very Special Limited Edition by Felipe Pantone is based on the artist’s original artwork “W-3 Dimensional Three Stars”, a piece inspired by Hennessy’s past
- In his creative process, Felipe Pantone picked up on selected favorite themes from previous works, mixing them with patterns gleaned from long-forgotten motifs in the Hennessy archives.
- In addition to revisiting the three-star design, a motif used in the past by Maurice Hennessy, Felipe Pantone developed a fresh rendition of an archival quilted pattern. He then incorporated heritage finds with his own signature shapes, giving the Hennessy Very Special Limited Edition by Felipe Pantone extra punch with an iridescent lightning bolt that splices the canvas, symbolizing the speed of the digital era. Transposed onto the Hennessy Very Special label, it creates an apt metaphor for Hennessy’s ability to capture momentum through the centuries
- The Hennessy V.S Limited Edition bottle, approximately $32 (750ml), will be available for purchase starting July 1 at fine retailers nationwide and at http://www.hennessy.com/us/
- A deluxe interpretation of Felipe Pantone Hennessy Limited Edition bottle will be released later this year.
More from Lifestyle
Jesse Neo Turns from Artist to Self-Proclaimed Music Technologist By Creating His New Platform ‘Gemtracks’
Rising artist, Jesse Neo, tells us how his musical background allowed him to create a marketplace for producers and other …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5BAO7WgLU&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=Snap+Original+Tune-in+Alerts&utm_campaign=6e99d87d7a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_02_14_04_32&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ca522bd5be-6e99d87d7a-260817191 In this unscripted original series, each episode paints an honest and intimate portrait of a young person suffering or recovering …
Reigning 3-time '6th Man of the Year' and LA Clippers star, Lou Williams, channeled his mourning of NBA legend, Kobe Bryant, …