With Father’s Day fast approaching, here are some awesome gift ideas, for the pops. New Era has you covered with some of the latest styles and best pieces from the 2019 NFL Training Camp Collection and the MLB Father’s Day Collection. Find out which caps we prefer.
Below you can find a summary of the newest MLB and NFL Collections.
2019 MLB Father’s Day Collection
- Designs for all 30 teams
- Features an eye-catching blue dip-dye crown
- The collection is identical to the caps MLB players will wear on Father’s Day
- Available in three silhouettes – the classic 9TWENTY adjustable, 39THIRTY stretch fit and 59FIFTY fitted
- Prices range from $23.99 – $37.99, and the full collection is available for purchase at NewEraCap.com
New Era 2019 Official NFL Training Camp Collection
- Designs for all 32 teams
- Features a performance fabric and understated design including simplified team logos on a white cap
- Includes the NFL 100 Year logo on the caps closure, paying homage to the heritage of the NFL heading into its 100th season
- Available in a mix of silhouettes including the the 39THIRTY stretch fit, 9TWENTY adjustable, 9FIFTY snapback, women’s 9TWENTY adjustable,Panama Bucket, Training Bucket and Training Visor
- Prices range from $30 – $40, and the full collection will be available for purchase at NewEraCap.com starting June 3.
More from Fashion
Today, adidas reveals decades worth of innovative footwear. The adidas archive is a treasure trove of classic designs. Though many …
Marking a groundshaking power move, multi-platinum rapper and Compton champion YG has entered a high-profile joint venture with Epic Records. Epic Records will exclusively release, …
Today, Bel-Air Athletics announced the launch of its newest, limited-edition collection – “Bel-Air Miami (Home/Away).” The 24-piece collection is inspired …