Dick’s sporting goods has a pretty intriguing lineup of footwear releases dropping at this week. First up is the new Women’s adidas Sleek Super dropping tomorrow, June 20, and second is the Men’s adidas Alphaboost Parley dropping June 23.
- Women’s adidas Sleek Super – JUNE 20
- Color: Cloud White / Crystal White / Core Black
- Price: $90.00
- Product Story: Unabashedly feminine with modern sneaker style, these shoes offer clean lines and a retro vibe. They’re made of soft leather and ride on a platform rubber outsole that adds extra attitude and a little lift. Perforated 3-Stripes keep the style smooth and minimalist.
- Men’s adidas Alphaboost Parley – JUNE 23
- Color: Core Black/Linen Green/Cloud White
- Price: $150.00
- Product Story: Designed for athletes looking to step up their game, these men’s running shoes are ideal for explosive drills and speed training. Dual-density cushioning and stability pods pack more support into the midsole for added control during multidirectional moves. A lightweight and breathable upper is made from Parley Ocean Plastic™ yarn that’s sourced from recycled plastic.
For more upcoming sneaker releases, check out the “Upcoming” tab on the DICK’S Sporting Goods website here!
More from Fashion
In an effort to assist our small business partners around the world that are creators in action sports, art, music …
Will Smith’s Bel-Air Athletics & DJ D-Nice Partner to Create Club Quarantine Hoodie to Benefit CDC Combat Coronavirus Fund
Today, Will Smith’s sports-inspired streetwear brand Bel-Air Athletics and DJ D-Nice announced a philanthropic collaboration to produce, customize and design a limited-edition, …
Overtime, a sports network for the next generation, launched a new show called “Paint Wars” this week. Presented by Converse, …