June is the month of some of the best releases dropping at DICK’S Sporting Goods. First up is the Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 Cotton Shot, dropping tomorrow (June 6), second is the KD12 “Wolf Grey” dropping Saturday, June 8, and third is the new Kyrie 5 “Black and Gold” dropping June 16.
Image Credit: Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Men’s Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 Cotton Shot – JUNE 6
- Color: Storm Pink
- Price: $125.00
- Product Story: Inspired by Russell Westbrook’s workouts with his father.
- Men’s Nike KD12 “Wolf Grey” – JUNE 8
- Images here
- Color: Wolf Grey
- Price: $150.00
- Men’s Nike Kyrie 5 “Black and Gold” – JUNE 16
- Images here
- Color: Black/Metallic Gold-White
- Price: $130.00
- Product Story: Inspired by the shoe Kyrie wore during Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals when the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Finals.
For more upcoming sneaker releases, check out the “Upcoming” tab on the DICK’S Sporting Goods website here!
Calmatic Breaks Down the Creation of Anderson .Paak’s “Bubblin” Visual
Christina Aguilera Connects with Goldlink for Anderson .Paak-Produced “Like I Do”
More from Fashion
adidas Skateboarding Unveils the Tyshawn x Spitfire Silhouette Available Now
Arriving in a new colorway, the Tyshawn x Spitfire model will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, September 24th via www.adidas.com/skateboarding and in specialty …
Spotify x Blackpink Present: Born Pink: The Pop-up Experience in LA
In celebration of BLACKPINK's sophomore album, BORN PINK, Spotify presents BORN PINK: The Pop-Up Experience, all weekend-long from September 16-18 in Los …
Available Tomorrow—adidas Skateboarding x Lucas Puig’s All-New PUIG Indoor Silhouette
adidas Skateboarding in collaboration with premiere global Pro skateboarder Lucas Puig unveils the all-new PUIG Indoor—a nouveaux take on the Frenchman’s signature model. Led …
Leave a Reply