June is the month of some of the best releases dropping at DICK’S Sporting Goods. First up is the Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 Cotton Shot, dropping tomorrow (June 6), second is the KD12 “Wolf Grey” dropping Saturday, June 8, and third is the new Kyrie 5 “Black and Gold” dropping June 16.
Image Credit: Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Men’s Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 Cotton Shot – JUNE 6
- Color: Storm Pink
- Price: $125.00
- Product Story: Inspired by Russell Westbrook’s workouts with his father.
- Men’s Nike KD12 “Wolf Grey” – JUNE 8
- Images here
- Color: Wolf Grey
- Price: $150.00
- Men’s Nike Kyrie 5 “Black and Gold” – JUNE 16
- Images here
- Color: Black/Metallic Gold-White
- Price: $130.00
- Product Story: Inspired by the shoe Kyrie wore during Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals when the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Finals.
For more upcoming sneaker releases, check out the “Upcoming” tab on the DICK’S Sporting Goods website here!
More from Fashion
Today, adidas reveals decades worth of innovative footwear. The adidas archive is a treasure trove of classic designs. Though many …
Marking a groundshaking power move, multi-platinum rapper and Compton champion YG has entered a high-profile joint venture with Epic Records. Epic Records will exclusively release, …
Today, Bel-Air Athletics announced the launch of its newest, limited-edition collection – “Bel-Air Miami (Home/Away).” The 24-piece collection is inspired …