DICK’S Sporting Goods has some pretty awesome releases dropping this weekend. First up is the Men’s Under Armour Curry 6 ‘Thank You, Oakland’ dropping this Friday, May 31 and second is the Men’s Nike Kobe 4 Protro ‘Carpe Diem’ dropping Saturday, June 1. I’ve listed out the details on these highly anticipated sneakers with a link to imagery for each below.
- Men’s Under Armour Curry 6 ‘Thank You, Oakland’ – MAY 31
- Color: Black/Golden State Yellow
- Price: $130.00
- Product Story: The Curry 6 ‘Thank You, Oakland’ celebrates a decade of Stephen Curry being in ‘The Town’. Dressed in a black, fully knit upper, this Curry 6 flaunts yellow accents to match the Golden State Warriors now-iconic jerseys. The full-length HOVR midsole is emblazoned with “OAKLAND,” immortalizing The Town and its fans. “This is our take on ‘Town Business’. These are true, traditional Oakland colors, celebrating The Town who supported us through thick and thin over the past 48 years.” – Stephen Curry
- Men’s Nike Kobe 4 Protro ‘Carpe Diem’ – JUNE 1
- Color: Black/Athletic Gold/Purple
- Price: $175.00
- Product Story: The Carpe Diem colorway was a staple in Bryant’s lineup while pursuing his fourth championship during the 2009 NBA Playoffs. The low-cut model sports a black leather upper featuring Flywire tech on the sides, contrasted by Lakers purple and gold hits on the Swoosh with a standout feature of a “Carpe Diem” logo on the tongue.
For more upcoming sneaker releases, check out the “Upcoming” tab on the DICK’S Sporting Goods website here.
More from Fashion
Today, Oakley unveils its first optical solution developed specifically for gaming - Prizm Gaming Lens Technology, designed to level up performance. Top features …
HUF once again joins forces with the Harold Hunter Foundation (HHF) for a small capsule collection celebrating the legacy of …