This week is a major one for footwear at DICK’S Sporting Goods, with an exciting slate of sneaker releases coming out 5/15 – 5/17. See some of the most anticipated sneakers below and for even more upcoming sneaker releases, check out the “Upcoming” tab on the DICK’S Sporting Goods website here. Plenty of heat will be releasing so make sure to grab a pair.
- Men’s Puma Clyde Court Title Run – MAY 15
- Color: Metallic Gold
- Price: $119.99
- Product Story: Calling all champions. It’s time to claim the gold in a colorway that puts it straight on your feet. Introducing Clyde Court Title Run *crowd roars*. For the ones who grind hard for the trophy, you’ll be the real MVP with a performance knit upper and reflective metallic design. Just don’t flinch on your way to the title.
- Men’s Nike Kyrie 5 “Friends” – MAY 16
- Color: Black/White – Multi-Color
- Price: $129.99
- Product Story: This colorway of the Kyrie 5 is a tribute to the TV show, Friends. While the relationships with his teammates on the court make him one of the best floor generals in the game today, it’s his friendships off the court that have kept Kyrie focused and grounded during his rise. Along with a few of his closest friends, Kyrie dons a “Friends” tattoo inspired by the logo of the hit sitcom show that serves as a daily reminder of loyalty and camaraderie. The Kyrie 5 x Friends colorway celebrates Kyrie’s tight-knit circle and the belief that real friendship will always withstand the test of time and hardship.
- Men’s Nike Presto React “Psychedelic Lava” and “Chatty Matador” – MAY 16
- Color: Barely Volt/Hyper Crimson and Black/Phantom-University Red
- Price: $119.99
- Product Story: Concepting for the Air Presto began in 1996, but the shoe finally became a reality in 2000 after the team landed on the ideal upper material. The React Presto updates the iconic silhouette with React technology, making it the most comfortable Presto yet. “Psychedelic Lava” takes inspiration from the fluid, organic design language of the React technology as well as lava lamps, and the orange accents represent the lamp’s heat source. The “Chatty Matador” features the same colors you would see on a matador – black and red (signifying the red cape). The new character can be found on the shoe’s insoles.
More from Fashion
adidas and Jeremy Scott are reprising their iconic collaboration by bringing back the notorious JS Wings. Offered in both adult …
Reebok reunites the brands that reignite a crossover of two of the most iconic families in television history – The …