NTWRK, the leading youth culture e-commerce and content platform, has teamed up with NFL superstar Antonio Brown and Nike, New Era and Klean Kanteen to introduce three new product drops: Nike Tech Trainer sneaker + New Era Raiders Signature snapback Cap + Boomin’ Klean Kanteen bundle ($150.00) and an exclusive AB Boomin’ T-shirt ($35.00), this upcoming May 14th at 6PM PT/9PM ET.
Before launching the limited drop, NTWRK will take fans to spend the day training with the football favorite in an episode coined “Training Day”. The content will focus on Antonio’s diet and unconventional training methods, highlighting time with his personal trainer at the gym, field, and on the beach, as well as with his chef in the kitchen.
- EPISODE TITLE: “Training Day”
- DROP DATE: 5.14 @ 6PM PT/9PM ET
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Nike Tech Trainer: Antonio Brown + Nike Tech Trainer ft. flat heel, sock-like fit, and rubber outsole. Floral pattern and 84 Boomin’ branding throughout.
- Klean Kanteen: Boomin’ water bottle ft. rubber mouthpiece. BPA free, stainless steel. Free gift with purchase of Nike Tech Trainer.
- New Era Cap: New Era 9Fifty Raiders Snapback Cap featuring Antonio Brown’s signature stitched onto the side panel.
- AB Boomin’ T-Shirt: Black, short-sleeved tee with gray, split image of Boomin’ branding and Antonio Brown on front. Exclusive.
More from Fashion
Global backpack and influential streetwear brand Sprayground, launches the Harriet Tubman backpack in celebration and recognition of Black History Month. The …
Reebok has collaborated with some major talent in a series of unconventional runway shows to launch its new energy-return shoe, …
Foot Locker and PUMA have teamed up with comic book artist, Jen Bartel, to put a colorful spin on the classic …