American Express will be back at Coachella in our fifth consecutive year at the festival! The Amex Card Member Lounge will once again offer respite for festival-goers and special services including nail touch ups with celebrity nail artist Britney Tokyo and sneaker cleaning service by Jason Markk, the world’s most trusted premium shoe care brand.
Off the festival grounds, the American Express Platinum House will be available exclusively for Card Members at the Avalon Palm Springs with complimentary premium food & beverage throughout the weekend, as well as beauty and wellness activities, including festival-ready beauty looks brought to Card Members by Milk Makeup.
Details of American Express activations:
On the festival grounds:
- American Express Card Members will get access to the beloved Card Member Lounge, as well as other benefits when they link their eligible American Express Card to the Coachella app:
o The Card Member Lounge live-space will transport fans to a world where they can live like their favorite Coachella artists before they step on stage. Services will include:
- Nail art with celebrity nail artist Britney Tokyo (@britneytokyo)
- Sneaker care cleaning service by Jason Markk, the world’s most trusted premium shoe care brand
- Exclusive artist merch available for purchase. More details to come!
- Charging stations, dedicated lounge seating, a bar and more.
o With the tap of the Coachella wristband, additional benefits include:
- Complimentary Ferris wheel ride with a friend
- Complimentary monogram embroidery on any one item in the Coachella Boutique or VIP area
o Eligible Card Members will get $20 back when they spend $100 with their enrolled Amex Card at participating merchants over the weekend on the festival grounds.
- As part of the By Invitation Only program, Platinum Card Members were able to purchase an elevated Coachella experience, inclusive of the below. Packages are still available for purchase for Coachella Weekend 2, here.
o VIP Pass to the Festival
o Access to the Outstanding in The Field dinner in the Rose Garden
o $100 F&B daily voucher
o Complimentary preferred parking
o Access to the private American Express air-conditioned hospitality suite in the VIP section of the festival grounds
Off the festival grounds:
- American Express Platinum House returns to Coachella at the Avalon Palm Springs – open from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14, exclusively for Platinum Card Members, and up to three of their guests.
- Platinum House will again be the favorite spot to hang out, relax and enjoy before hitting up the festival grounds, complete with access to:
o Complimentary premium food & beverage, including:
- A custom signature cocktail curated by one of the nation’s top mixologists — and mixologist for The Centurion Lounge network — Jim Meehan
- Curated bites by Chef Michael Solomonov, American Express Global Dining Collection partner and chef/owner of Zahav
o Platinum collaborator FriendsWithYou’s presentation of a vibrant, immersive experience entitled Follow Me.
- Rich with prismatic sculptures that surround attendees in powerfully joyful color – leaning into the cultural trend of chromotherapy. The duo will unveil a new character “Lil’ Luck”, who will guide guests through the kaleidoscopic environment.
o Live DJ sets
o Exclusive first look at Platinum partner Equinox’s reimagined spa experience, EQX Body Lab, offering performance recovery-driven services such as express CBD-targeted massages, cryo-facials and targeted acupuncture (12:00 PM – 4:00 PM daily)
- Equinox will also host Palm Springs morning runs from Platinum House, led by Precision Run Co-Founder and Creative Director David Siik (9:00 AM and 10:00 AM daily)
o Experiences curated by Platinum Collective Members:
- Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer of Away, Jen Rubio, will bring an immersive, colorful and sensorial experience designed to showcase how color and new environments can affect how we feel, and even help determine where guests should next get away
- Highly-pigmented, festival-ready beauty looks brought to Card Members by Milk Makeup Co-Founder Zanna Roberts Rassi
o Dedicated bungalow for networking and hosting meetings, stocked with cold brew stations, DIY business cards and Wi-Fi printing (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM daily).
You might also like
More from Festivals
Live Nation Urban & The Roots team up to present the thirteenth annual “Roots Picnic” which will ne he== Saturday, …
Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Eight Year Returning To The Nation’s Capital
Broccoli City announced the official lineup for Broccoli City Festival 2020 on Wednesday (Jan 22). The eighth annual edition of …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Halze7VO0pQ&feature=youtu.be Following its inaugural launch last year, which set the stage for top tier acts like Grammy Award winner's H.E.R. and Ella Mai as well as breakout …