As part of StubHub’s second annual NBA Season Preview, the world’s largest event marketplace worked with eBay data analysts to identify how the “LeBron Effect” has played into eBay sales of NBA jerseys and sneakers. As one of the most iconic players in the game, LeBron’s fandom shows up strong.
For footwear fans, the LeBron momentum spills into the sneaker game:
- Sales of his LeBron 15 signature shoe on eBay doubled that of Kyrie Irving’s Kyrie 4.
- LJ’s new Western Conference rival, Stephen Curry, came in at number four on the best-selling sneaker rankings.
- An infographic is available that outlines how LeBron’s 15 sits at the No.1 spot among the top 5 best-selling NBA sneakers below.
additional key findings include:
- LeBron’s Lakers jersey is the top-selling NBA jersey on eBay this offseason.
- In fact, more than 12,000 jerseys have been sold since LeBron signed with Los Angeles on July 2 – that’s nearly 200 per day.
More from Sports
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zozxw0TuJEE&feature=emb_err_woyt Yesterday on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, the NFL will premiered the latest installment of its Say their Stories series highlighting the story …
FaZe Clan and Manchester City are excited to further their innovative partnership in a collaboration to celebrate global football (soccer) …
Fan Controlled Football (FCF), the only professional sports league that empowers fans to call the plays in real-time, today unveiled …