Stephen Curry has changed the landscape of basketball, giving youth of all sizes and abilities someone to look to so they can hoop in any way possible – to achieve the impossible, through will and work. Beginning September 7, Stephen will share his work ethic and will-to-win with international audiences across Asia and Europe.
- The 2018 Stephen Curry Asia Tour Powered by Under Armour will see Stephen Curry live and on court amongst his most loyal international fans.
- In addition to exclusive Curry 5 colorways, fans can see Stephen and his father Dell Curry, on court during the UA 3×3 basketball tournaments hosted in Manila, Philippines, Wuhan, China and Tokyo, Japan from September 7-12.
This year, Stephen is extending his international travels with Under Armour to visit Paris on September 13 and London, September 14-15. In both cities, Stephen and Under Armour will host local youth players for a masterclass on 3-point shooting skills. It will be the first time Under Armour and Stephen visit Europe together.
To date, fans in the Philippines, China and Japan have participated in regional contests to see Stephen live on court in the following cities and arenas:
- Manila, Philippines: The UA3X3 Southeast Asia tournament will take place at the Mall of Asia Arena on September 7.
- Wuhan, China: Stephen will be live at Wugang Stadium for the UA3x3 tournament Finals on September 9.
- Tokyo, Japan: The UA3x3 event will take place at Roppongi Hills Arena with Stephen on September 12.
More from Fashion
SNS & New Balance are set to release a New Balance 920 collaboration and additional SNS sporting goods on January …
Global sports company PUMA and Hong Kong based artist Michael Lau are releasing their first full collection together. The PUMA x …
Image Credit: HUF HUF kicks off 2021 with its latest ‘Year of the Ox’ apparel capsule, celebrating Chinese New Year …