To celebrate Queen B’s massive influence on fashion & cultural trends, we’ve pulled eBay data around some of her most iconic looks over the years and curated a destination of all things Beyoncé at eBay.com/BeyDay – with everything from trending tour merch to Ivy Park and hot sauce phone cases.
Below are eBay sales stats and a list of ten favorite Bey Day items.
- Directly following the release of Beyoncé’s music video for ‘Hold Up’ from her 2016 Lemonade album, sales of yellow dresses on eBay increased by 287% month over month – over 3,350 more golden-hued dresses sold in April than March, and more than 22,000 were sold in the six months following the video’s release.
- In the month after Beyoncé’s ‘7/11’ music video release in 2014, sales of ‘KALE’ graphic sweatshirts on eBay increased by 106% month over month.
- In October 2008, Beyoncé released her music video for ‘Single Ladies’, and eBay sales of black bodysuits & leotards increased by 67% over the month prior.
TEN PICKS TO CELEBRATE ‘BEY DAY’
- Who Run the World – U Sky Iron on or Sew Patch – $5.72
- Boy Bye Enamel Pin – Beyoncé Lemonade – $8.00
- ban.do ‘Extra Spicy Hot Sauce’ Silicone iPhone 7 Case – $11.50
- iCanvas Single-Ladies by Nour Tohme Canvas Print – $44.94
- Hortense B Hewitt Drunk in Love Coaster – $22.99
- Beyoncé – Lemonade [New Vinyl LP] Colored Vinyl – $23.50
- Formation Wide Brim Black Hat – $50.29
- Sub Urban Riot Kale Willow Sweatshirt – $64.00
- Miu Miu Sunglasses SMU13N – $219.00
- I Woke Up Like This Neon Sign With Dimmer – $184.99
More from Fashion
SNS & New Balance are set to release a New Balance 920 collaboration and additional SNS sporting goods on January …
Global sports company PUMA and Hong Kong based artist Michael Lau are releasing their first full collection together. The PUMA x …
Image Credit: HUF HUF kicks off 2021 with its latest ‘Year of the Ox’ apparel capsule, celebrating Chinese New Year …