These questions are sparking passionate debates in NYC. Where’s the best pizza in NYC? Most iconic Nightlife venue? How long do you have to live in NYC before coming a real New Yorker? Some of your favorite celebrities are giving their take. An NYC-centric mini-documentary about New York City has emerged and the “Absolut Truths” about living here – starring 8 New York icons/celebrities, as well as local NYC influencers.
The Absolut Truth Experience is a mobile confessional booth experience designed to capture the truths and testimonies about bar patrons’ New York City Lives. The booth will be traveling around Manhattan’s coolest bars for consumers to offer their #AbsolutTruths on NYC.
Also in bars, Absolut is rolling out the bar kits that speak authentically to NYC with coasters and glassware! The glassware is an Absolut replica of the iconic Anthora Greek Coffee Cup – which has become synonymous with NYC (see here).
All of this will be leading up to Absolut bringing back an iconic NYC venue (think Studio54) for a one-night only event this spring!
Check out the questions and which celebrities will take place in the documentary below.
- What is the absolute best pizza in New York City?
- How long do you have to be in New York to be considered a New Yorker?
- What do you think makes New York an inclusive and accepting city?
- If you could live in one neighborhood, in New York City, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Which New York City establishment would you like to bring back from the dead?
- If you could have an Absolut with any New Yorker – living or dead, real or imaginary – who would it be?
The videos feature:
- Journalist, Michael Musto
- Rapper, Jim Jones
- Radio Personality, Minya “Miss Info” Oh
- DJ, Stretch Armstrong
- Author/Writer, Lizzie Goodman
- Model/Singer, Amanda Lepore
- Frankel Bothers
- Personality, Ramona Singer
You might also like
More from News
Queen Naija – who took the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Top R&B Albums chart with her debut album, missunderstood – will kick off a fall …
Vans Musicians Wanted Announces Global Concert Stream on 9/22 Feat. Live Performances from Aspiring Talent in Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific Regions
Vans®, the original action sports brand and global icon for creative self-expression, announces the official concert stream for the 2021 Vans …
ESPN announced today that Billboard's Artist of the Decade, Drake, will work with ESPN throughout the entire NFL season to …