NBA Champion Kevin Durant has teamed up with NIKE to release a new eyewear collection just in time for the holidays. The eyewear collection features new Golden State Warrior-inspired colorways for the youth offering, and clear-blue frames inspired by the clear/gum sole of Durant’s NIKE ZOOM KDX shoe collection for adult styles. What a eye-catching combination for the MVP. Each of the adult styles in the latest KD Optical Collection features rivet screw hinges, a laser-etched KD signature in the metal core wire, a KD logo plaque inside the temple tip and a Nike Swoosh logo on both temples.
These updated styles and color additions include:
- NIKE 36KD – Featuring a retro-inspired design, these round acetate frames provide a stylish update to a classic shape. Now available in Clear/Blue (US $275.00).
- NIKE 37KD – This square-shaped frame features an acetate frame design with contrasting colors on the top and bottom of the frame. The classic style is now also available in Cobblestone/ Silver (US $275.00).
- NIKE 38KD – This modified square frame exhibits mixed materials with a combination of metal and acetate for style and durability. Now available in Matte Clear/Silver (US $297.00).
Each of the Young Athlete styles in the latest KD Optical Collection feature an acetate frame with rivet screw hinges and a laser-etched KD signature in metal core wire. These updated styles and color additions include:
- NIKE 3KD – This youth style will feature a customized acetate frame design coupled with spring hinges for comfort and durability. A modified version of the adult NIKE 36KD, this style is now available in Matte Obsidian/Silver (US $197.00).
- NIKE 4KD – Featuring a customized acetate frame design and spring hinges, this style ensures comfort and durability. This must-have style for Young Athletes is now available in Matte Obsidian/ Silver (US $197.00).
- NIKE 5KD – The Young Athlete version of the adult NIKE 37KD, this style features a customized acetate frame design. The frame is finished with spring hinges for comfort and durability and is now available in Matte Obsidian/Silver (US $197.00).
You might also like
More from Fashion
Fernando Tatis Jr., adidas and Foot Locker, Inc. Pay Homage to Family and Home in Latest Collaboration Out
Fernando Tatis Jr. credits his success to his mother and father, who supported his dreams from a very young age …
Mitchell & Ness, world-renowned as the inventor of the Throwback Jersey, reviver of the Snapback, and purveyor of all nostalgic …
Vans, the global leader in skateboarding for more than 50 years, proudly presents a fresh look inside the life of …