NBA Champion Kevin Durant has teamed up with NIKE to release a new eyewear collection just in time for the holidays. The eyewear collection features new Golden State Warrior-inspired colorways for the youth offering, and clear-blue frames inspired by the clear/gum sole of Durant’s NIKE ZOOM KDX shoe collection for adult styles. What a eye-catching combination for the MVP. Each of the adult styles in the latest KD Optical Collection features rivet screw hinges, a laser-etched KD signature in the metal core wire, a KD logo plaque inside the temple tip and a Nike Swoosh logo on both temples.
These updated styles and color additions include:
- NIKE 36KD – Featuring a retro-inspired design, these round acetate frames provide a stylish update to a classic shape. Now available in Clear/Blue (US $275.00).
- NIKE 37KD – This square-shaped frame features an acetate frame design with contrasting colors on the top and bottom of the frame. The classic style is now also available in Cobblestone/ Silver (US $275.00).
- NIKE 38KD – This modified square frame exhibits mixed materials with a combination of metal and acetate for style and durability. Now available in Matte Clear/Silver (US $297.00).
Each of the Young Athlete styles in the latest KD Optical Collection feature an acetate frame with rivet screw hinges and a laser-etched KD signature in metal core wire. These updated styles and color additions include:
- NIKE 3KD – This youth style will feature a customized acetate frame design coupled with spring hinges for comfort and durability. A modified version of the adult NIKE 36KD, this style is now available in Matte Obsidian/Silver (US $197.00).
- NIKE 4KD – Featuring a customized acetate frame design and spring hinges, this style ensures comfort and durability. This must-have style for Young Athletes is now available in Matte Obsidian/ Silver (US $197.00).
- NIKE 5KD – The Young Athlete version of the adult NIKE 37KD, this style features a customized acetate frame design. The frame is finished with spring hinges for comfort and durability and is now available in Matte Obsidian/Silver (US $197.00).
You might also like
More from Fashion
Arriving in a new colorway, the Tyshawn x Spitfire model will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, September 24th via www.adidas.com/skateboarding and in specialty …
In celebration of BLACKPINK's sophomore album, BORN PINK, Spotify presents BORN PINK: The Pop-Up Experience, all weekend-long from September 16-18 in Los …
adidas Skateboarding in collaboration with premiere global Pro skateboarder Lucas Puig unveils the all-new PUIG Indoor—a nouveaux take on the Frenchman’s signature model. Led …